Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that PVC pantsuit you can no longer squeeze into.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winners!

1st Place -- Kristopher of Idiot's Blog:
Why is his sheriff's star brown?
2nd Place -- Rodney Dill of Outside the Beltway:
New Mel Brooks remake -- Flaming Saddles
Thanx4 plane, y'awl!

Other Contests:

Support your Local Gunfighter (now at new digs!)









Wizbang (same pic)
bRight & Early
Right Pundits
Outside the Beltway
Public Pondering
Gone Rick Motel & WILLisms

Labels:

22 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    WHAT the ?F!!¡¡111?!!!

    This will be challenging.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    While it's true that The Calgary Stampede, aka "Tough In Pink", supports a good cause, some cowboys don'd really understand the meaning of "beefcake."

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Ok, in this scene Bob, you're going to approach the bikers slowly.....

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    On the set of the new show "Gayzly Adams".

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Does anybody have directions to the Brokeback Rodeo? I got me some ridin' to do!"

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Cowboy Blob attends his first (and last) Blogger-palooza.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger John R said…

    Cowboy Blob going over stage descriptions for the first ever San Francisco ACTS Match.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The original unspoken of 4th member of ZZ Top.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why is his sheriff's star brown?

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't the Chaps go on the outside?

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cuz all my howdy friends have settled down...


    gonna burn in hell for this.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does this thing make my ass look fat?

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote for Kristopher's caption. It mae me spit Doritos on my desk.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    New Mel Brooks remake -- Flaming Saddles

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger B Smith said…

    A member of the 'New Village People' mets fans after their first concert.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    I thought the Penguins lost, What are their fans still dressing up for?

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, it's not because of the chaps that they call me "chappie." It's because whenever I borrow somebody's chap-stick, there's a point where they suddenly don't want it back anymore.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Goldwater's Ghost said…

    Dude...you do know chaps are supposed to be worn over pants, right?

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Everything's bigger in Texas . . . except the pants.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come on guys. Give me my tail back, I'm getting cold.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or . . .

    Come on guys. Give me my tail back, I tighten up when I get cold.

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uhh, those last two comments were anonymous. Especially that last one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004