Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Fighting til Dawn

I need to get out of the house.

After playing with the Steel Panthers: MBT scenario and map editor, I defended Green Castle against the Red Horde several times this weekend, each time adding forces to the Horde to stress my brave defenders. Fooey. The game AI is kinda stupid about things like Special Ops, so I'm gonna switch sides and see if I can't route those snooty Green bastards--

No! I'm going to take a nap, then go register for classes, do some grocery shopping, and maybe pick up some healthy red wine to ensure I'm not playing computer games until 5 am every morning....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004