Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bring out your Junk

June 28th Gun Buy-Back in Phoenix!

A “no questions asked” gun buy-back program 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, June 28, will award a $100 grocery gift card to anyone who brings in a firearm. Buyback locations will include the Phoenix Police Department’s South Mountain Precinct, as well as community churches in each of the four participating neighborhoods.
Don't forget to pack another firearm to defend yourself in those participating neighborhoods!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will be sincerely disappointed if there is not a local who is keeping an eye on what people are bringing to the "buy-back" and offering $200 for any interesting/operational/useful/unique/historical items...

    On a related note, how can you buy something "back" if you never owned it to begin with?

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    PARDON?!?!?! Phoenix?

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Yup...must really piss off Joe Arpaio.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    I've got a Dan Wesson Model 15 frame that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I wonder if I can get $100 worth of groceries out of it?

    Of course, it will cost me $50 worth of gas to drive up to Phoenix and back...

    Word verification: "idianz"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004