Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday
Got a caption or photoshop for this picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your freshly steam-cleaned outdoor statuary!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!


Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Serr8d of The Cutting Edge wins with a Photoshop! Go there and see it!

Other Contests:

Support Your Loco Gunfighter
Gone Rick Motel











Right Pundits
Outside the Beltway
Public Pondering
WILLisms
Wizbang
Blonde Sagacity

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "...and monkeys fly out of my butt!"

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    flying with scissors ain't no treat either.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    The writer's strike really took its toll on Rob Zombie's remake of "The Birds."

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In muh mouth, bird.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    I'm not Harry Potter Dammit!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger daleosborn said…

    And the next day Joanne ate her pigeon soup with relish.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One rectal exam for bird flu done, 800,000 to go

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    What Mark said but in pictures, here.

    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2008/02/photoshop-competition-at-cowboy-blobs.html

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Can't forget my roots, here!!

    Ummm...Pull?

    ;D

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Top: "Aaaagghhhh Hillary-care won't cover this!"

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Thanks, Cowboy!

    (After that Chelsae in fishnet thingy, wife's calling me 'Vince'...I'm avoiding any trips to New York or Washington D.C. for awhile, and of course those smoke-filled bars...
    ;D

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Oh, Cowboy Blob, I've stolen that sidebar pic if you don't mind, to use in place of that silly Pajamas Media voting poll in my sidebar. Since we know now we're screwed...

    ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004