Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Supposed to Freeze Tonight!

That's no big news to y'all Northerners, but here it's rare enough. After a few night freezes, it's okay to go bunny hunting because the cold kills some of their parasites... or the infected bunnies, anyway. We normally have to wait for February to get a good string of freezing nights; I'm gonna have to start keeping track. And no stomping through a chilly field for me; I'll wait until noon and go forth wearing long sleeves... or a black T-Shirt if I'm really lucky.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! The bunny is in a PETCO bag. I can't decide if that's irony or just plain sick. Either way, it's funny. I'm going to giggle over that for a while. Thanks.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'll have to go with IRONY as I have first hand knowledge of the pictured event (proud owner of mangled bunny). I just happened to grab the first plastic bag in my drawer to put in my BDU pocket to contain the blood from my kills and Cowboy Blob and I didn't notice the name on the bag until after.

    "Sir, I'd like to return this rabbit under your No-Questions-Asked-30-Day Guaruntee policy."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004