Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday
Got a caption or photoshop for either picture? Both? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your autographed Steve Grogan trading card!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner?

Oh well, I'm taking the prize myself this week. Sorry for the psychic trauma.

Other Contests:

Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Support your Local Gunfighter
Blonde Sagacity
Right Pundits
Public Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Top: "Gee, my hands smell terrific. That's because they smell like supermodels."

    Bottom: Finally, substantive proof that Nancy Pelosi is full of shit.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No Sir,
    I believe shit is full of Nancy Pelosi.


    Greg

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Top: I am so famous I think I’ll shave my head, drive with my illegitimate baby on my lap, and have hourly psychotic episodes so I can stay in the news year round.

    Bottom: Welcome to the Democratic Party. Bill is currently under the weather after splattering himself under the rim. Barack is busy schmoozing for the prized Mr. Hanky endorsement.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    just another Superbowl wardrobe malfunction.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    WHOA KARL! That was a mean one

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Sezme said…

    Top:
    "I said pec implants, not breast implants!"

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Hi mine is here
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2008/02/wardrobe-malfuction.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004