Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Thank you, New York!


I swear, the Patriots were the Hillary Clinton of the NFL... Lil Miss Inevitability.

The Giant defense brought this one home, though they'll probably give Eli the MVP trophy.

Update: Yup. Okay, Eli, I'll drink a beer with ya, as long as Peyton's there... and the beer's good... and you bring the cheerleaders along. I can't muster the Elwayesque hate for you any more. Way to go, Champ.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I enjoyed that game. I work with a Cape Coddite, and to not hear him run that mouth about 'New England Supremacy' is priceless.

    Wish I'd bet the house payment...

    (Well, it's a Teepee, now, actually, after those lousy Titans couldn't make that last yard a few years ago... )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004