Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

S9er Linky Love

There are only two three other bloggers that I know of who call themselves a "Skivvy Niner." Two have posted some entertaining stuff recently:

Effluent at No Man's Blog scares me with this look at the 22nd Amendment.

The Bastidge has now returned to Baghdad. His journey home makes all my old travel misadventures pale in comparison.

Lori, you're a sweetie, but handmade jewelry's not quite my bag. I visited Lori and Rick during my winter vacation back East.

Have a look at around the rest of their blogs while you're at it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Larry said…

    Actually, returned FROM Baghdad, Bob. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004