Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 28, 2008

View from the Porch...kinda

Sorry to hoark Tam's schtick for a moment... well, not really my porch. This spot is visible from some of my neighbors' back porches. I have to cross the street and risk getting thrown in jail to get this view; the drainage access to this patch of undeveloped Sonoran desert has been posted No Trespassing by the city. No other drainage ditch in the neighborhood is posted so, even though this is the shallowest by far. The others are raging rapids during flash flood conditions that could sweep away a grown man if the rainfall is heavy enough. So, why is this little stretch of concrete alone marked by the city?


I'm betting the homeowner whose yard abuts the drainage has some pull with City Hall and used it to scare kids from skateboarding near his house or peering over his privacy wall.

Didn't stop me, though. My criminal record is clean, but I'm willing to test the legal system if some asshole calls the cops on me while I'm on my way to commune with nature.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger closed said…

    Careful there ... many states elevate trespassing with a firearm in possession into a low grade felony.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004