Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Pux Phil Goes to War

After yesterday's post, Jon tipped me off to some other photos he had from Phil's charge to the sound of guns. It seems I misremembered Phil's warrior wardrobe. Makes sense... how many ground hogs make it through survival training when their own shadow sends them scurrying back to their shelter?









I recognize several faces here. Who'd'a thunk MIMIs would be so useful in a war with Iraq?











It must have been comforting to know that terminal velocity for a plush woodchuck is not normally fatal. If you can get clear of the aircraft, that is....






















Phil knows what we're fighting for....














It was quite an adventure, but Phil was glad to come home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004