Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hot Beans Roulette


Decided to find a use for the fresh mushrooms and baby carrots that were close to the end of their fridge-life; why not make more hot beans -- only HEALTHY this time? No bacon in this batch. Once I got the whole thing going, I detected a problem: normally I take out the squished habaneros right before serving. Now that there's gonna be diced baby carrots soft-cooked into the stew, it's gonna be a bitch spotting and picking out the super-hot orange-colored pepper carcasses.

I used to finely dice habaneros and just eat them, but handling the hazardous material was a hassle, a pain getting too much in one bite, and a bit of discomfort later, if ya know what I mean. Gonna have to eat this stuff a small spoonful at a time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    My cast-iron stomach is now getting to be more like clapboarded plywood. I loves me some hot peppers; but they carry more of a payload, now.

    I'm down to the Three Mile Island wings at Hooters.

    It's a bitch getting old(er)...

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Well, I'm of a fine old age, past the L mark, and I'll help you with that pot of beans there. Loves me some HAWT food!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004