Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this AFP/Yahoo! picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old Datsun!

Judging begins Monday PM.

WINNER! Gregor the Sad Old Goth wins with: "You have runch special? Dat one from corumn A-cup and one from corumn B-cup. Tank you velly much."

Other Contests:

Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway Doh!
Public Pondering
Support Your Local Gunfighter

Labels:

20 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Hey... Where's the dipping sauce... Uh, nevermind."

    (nice pic)

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    George Castanza's Wet Dream.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    I wouldn't recommend the Puu-Puu Platter.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Keep the chopsticks. I prefer to eat with my hands.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Daniel was stabbed in the eye with chopsticks when he tried the "Wax on, Wax off" technique on Mimi.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would you like soy sauce?

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Here's my insignificant and innocuous entry...
    ;D

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Wizbang has the same pic.

    (captcha: cupfurl)

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Steamed or Ramen Boobies?

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Confusion arose when she cried "Eat Me!"...

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger The Duck said…

    Japan devlps breast enhancements that that not only enlarge the breasts but heat food, & for a special limited time a beer tap is included

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger trainer said…

    As the French say...

    Anything more than will fill a teacup is wasted.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This final version is much more popular than the General Tso's tuna.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Waiter, my place setting has a crack in it."

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    I love you long time, cheap-cheap...

    ----------------------------

    You want flied lice with that ?

    ----------------------------

    The rep for the new Wii game "Eat me as fast as you can" was a winner at the "I have carpal tunnel syndrome" conference

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    Replay to The Duck: Ya - I can just guess where the tap is.... :)>

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Robert said…

    1) I wanton her

    2) I hope her other dish doesn't smell like sushi.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Partake Wantonly

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger gregor said…

    "You have runch special? Dat one from corumn A-cup and one from corumn B-cup. Tank you velly much."

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger gregor said…

    thanks, man. i'm honored!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004