Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

November ACTS

Porch 911... I loves me some puns.

Since we're not supposed to be doing hot re-holstering, I developed a scenario to justify grounding your loaded pistol: so your sweetie can defend herself while you go outside and handle the bad guys. "Call 911!" is just a square-filler; you know cops are only good for filling out the paperwork and tagging the bodies.

Unless you're lucky like Scott... a TPD unit just happened to be there right after he was car-jacked.


Mentors and Tormentors
Too bad Aaron (left) and Kelly shot with another squad. I engaged in a little trash-talk with them during set-up... nothing like a little external pressure to put you on your game. It sure worked for Aaron, who kicked my ass. I'm proud to be Kelly's nemesis if that helps him improve his game. Russell (above, with timer) is usually on my heels if I'm not on his. Jeff, Desert Cat, and Daisy Cat are just like me: not especially athletic or coordinated (all I've got going for me is over ten years of playing the gun games and having settled on some good gun choices along the way). No trash talk for these folks; time to play the teacher. Save the trash talk for the spry young guns.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    here
    here
    here
    and here

    Sorry it's the best I can do. I forgot my video translator was still unregistered and leaves a watermark in the middle of the screen.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    er...that is to say, these don't have a watermark, but the raw video files I tried to translate do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004