Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Beaten by an A-Teamer!!

The one month I go back to my Bushy, my nemesis Aaron shows up with a stainless Ruger Mini-14 and beats me with it. Well, he beat just about everyone else with it, too! Pity the Fool!

I came in 5th out of 17 shooters, not too shabby considering the number of pros who showed up. The weather was great, the stages were fun; the only bummer on the day (other than finding out our Match Director was car-jacked last night) was treating Desert Cat to the Dairy Queen. He was one of two AD DQs on the day. Daisy Cat showed improvement on some aspects of her game.

Don't know whether I'm going to post the videos; don't have every stage on video and on one I was a major-league bonehead. I bet y'all would like to see that!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    I'm currently loading four videos of your stages to my .ftp site. It's taking forever, but I figured you may want to edit them as you often do before posting, so you'd want the raw video files, not a youtube upload. I'll e-mail you with a link if I can get it working properly.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Hey, thanks!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Wait!

    We want to see the unedited version!

    (What is this, the Nixon White House?)
    ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004