Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

November ACTS - Long & Short


(Video courtesy of Desert Cat)
I'd submitted a stage to use the 100-yard range, but the MD combined a simpler version with a house-clearing exercise that wound up being rather fun. Take note: before addressing long-range steel, brief your RSO on your planned target sequence!

The so-called "window!" penalty was born on an earlier stage that forbade us to poke our muzzles out to where the noise wouldn't deafen us. I guess they're afraid of some boogy-man who'll snatch our muzzles and yank our rifles away. I hope he brought his oven mitt... I've got a nasty burn from just brushing a hot barrel with the back of my hand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004