Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mystery Gun Update

1. I paid $385 for a new firearm, tax included.
2. It's in a caliber I already own.
3. I have at least one firearm of this make, but not this model.
4. I went back to the show to see if I could find one exactly like it. Fortunately for my finances, I was unsuccessful.

Good guesses so far:
SiG Mosquito
Uberti 1890 Police in .357
S&W .357 revolver

Any more guesses?

Where in the WORLD do you people find those sub-$400 SiGs?????

10 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm out of guesses but I should win just because.

    Thanks. =D

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Josh said…

    I have a hunch - can I get some more guesses?

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tauras PT 745C Millenium Pro??

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Sorry, no Brazilian shootin' irons in the Cowboy Blob arsenal. I used to have a PT99AF long ago, but I gave it to Lil Bro. It didn't fit my hand very well.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    Lem'me research yer archives...I'll find it.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, my last guess.
    Sig Sauer P229 9 mm

    my work toy, but I"m a girl so what do I know.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CDNN's current catalog has a new SIG Pro in .40 S&W for $389.

    Same page of the catalog has a SIG custom shop engraved SIG Pro in 9mm for $399.

    But what do I know...

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Granted, that's the catalog price, but who gets to pay that, other than the FFL dealer? If he's selling it at a gun show, he's got to mark it up to pay for the groceries. And no way is he going sell SiGs as a loss leader, to say nothing of taxes, too.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said…

    A 1911?

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I know, I've only got five already...what's one more? Nope.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004