Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cowboy Action Shooting

Reader Ssssteve (new blogger at First with Flair) opened up a tin of wuzzat by asking what Cowboy Action Shooting is. Yes, it is a shooting contest. One with a dress code and a restriction to 19th Century technology! Although I've rubbed elbows with dozens of CAS participants, I've never gotten around to trying it, so I won't even pretend to be an expert. Here are some links:

Getting Started

Single Action Shooting Society

Lotsa link to follow at the latter.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said…

    Cool, I am going to read about it right now!! I have always loved the old west so I think this would be a great thing to participate in!! Thanks for the link!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004