Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Phlegm me tell you something...

I should be better...but I'm not. I feel better, have an appetite, and only maintain a 101 degree temp. But when I try to lay down to sleep, my lungs begin to sound like the submarine in Operation Petticoat. So, then I need to sit up, hug my ribcage like it was trying to go somewhere without me and cough up some colorless matter into Cowboy Blob's Ever-Growing Mountain of Kleenex. I know...Ewwww. But the lack of color means no infection, right? I mean, I've coughed up some green blobs during the worse bouts of bronchitis I've had. Okay, I'll stop this gross talk...Lt. Crandall is coming by for my sponge bath.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Clear is good. Yellow usually is an infection, brown - try filtered Camels. Ack, Ack, Ack

    Bill the Cat

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Peakah said…

    nuttin a few shots of burbon won't take care of! Hope ya feel better...

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    It means no secondary bacterial infection. Viral? That's another matter (but you prob'ly knew you had one o'those).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004