Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Zombie-Whacking Song?

The latest blog thingee going around I saw at Tam's, who got it from Phil.
As you load your last mag into your chosen weapon, what song comes up your MP3 player/IPOD?
Anybody remember this little number from Nazareth?

If I were more delusional about my fighting skills, athleticism, and other markers for Survival, I'd pick Wagner's "Ride of the Valkeries," Orff's "Carmina Burana: O Fortuna," and the New American Orchestra's version of "Bladerunner - End Titles Reprise," because the battle would last longer than that magazine would.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said…

    I like "Night on Bald Mountain" and "Duel of the Fates", from "Star Wars: the Phantom Menace".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004