Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll down for new content.
Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

You need not be a blogger to win; however, if you post anonymously, it will be very difficult to recognize you again to design a Blog Ad.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night. Or not.

WINNER!
AlanDP of Blogonomicon wins with:

The Glock was for appearances only. The real danger lay in what she could do with a watermelon.
Other Contests:

Support Your Local Gunfighter
Outside the Beltway
Wizbang

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "This is my melon. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Last one out of the patch, and I'll be DAMNED if anyone takes it away from me!"

    -------

    "Let's see if my new training from the "King Shamir Shabazz New Black Panther School of Killin' a Cracka" has paid off!"

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I'll give you my melon when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    The Glock was for appearances only. The real danger lay in what she could do with a watermelon.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    The Cheaper Than Dirt watermelon carry rig held her Glock plus 4 magazines, but is only practical between July 4th and Labor Day.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Oswald Bastable said…

    This somfabitch ain't hatching!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Hey Bubba, get somebody to hold your beer while I shoot this melon off your head."

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    Watermelon tax! I'll give you your watermelon tax, just come and take it!

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous John D said…

    Agnes carried the Glock as a warning to any man who might try to feel her melons. Not that there was much danger of that.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    (too late but...)

    Redneck Masseuse

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004