Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's Baaack!

Today I picked up from TPD Evidence my stolen GLOCK 23 that was recovered from an abandoned stolen jeep in June (the thief thankfully didn't lust after my truck). It was actually recovered before I even reported it stolen. It took so long to get it back because they had to send it to the crime lab to swab for DNA and test-fire it for ballistics. I wonder if they used my ammo to test-fire it, because I got it back sans the mag full of Winchester SXTs with which it was loaded. Or maybe the slicky-boy liked the ammo more than the gun. Or maybe it's TPD policy not to return ammo with stolen firearms. Who knows?

On the way home, I stopped off and bought it an Akers Yaqui Slide holster to welcome it back to the collection. So far the only premium defense .40 ammo I can find around around the house are some ancient Black Talons; that'll serve some goblin right if I have to defend myself with that stuff, huh?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004