Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Blogiversary!


September 11 is a maudlin day to celebrate a Blogiversary, so I moved it to today, a date which shares another anniversary for me. I enlisted in the Air Force on September 12, 1979.

It's been seven years and 4,573 posts, with close to 640k visitors and almost a million page views.

I'd like to thank my readers who make this thing worth my time and my fellow bloggers, without whom the Saloon and Shootin Gallery would just be a pimple on the Internet's backside. Actually, compared to some of the mighty blogs that link here, this blog is a pimple on the Internet's backside.






















Of course, the greatest thing about blogging is getting to meet great folks like Tam, Breda, Brigid, Alan, Kevin, USCitizen, Kevin, DC, and others. Now, if I could only manage to get to a Gunbloggers Rendezvous.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    Congrats, keep it going.

    All the best,
    GB

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger North said…

    Featured your blobiversary on the GBBL!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Guffaw in AZ said…

    Great to see! Congratulations!
    gfa

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    Happy Blogiversary.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous JohnW said…

    Is Tam standing on a box?

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Actually, for the picture, I was standing on my tip-toes, but I Photoshopped her larger than life-sized... like she is.

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Fits said…

    Ah darn it I missed your anniversary. Many more to come amigo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004