Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Jobs are Up!

Last night, the Professor announced the jobs won by students in the production of "Ninja Quest," a contemporary short action movie written by Snuf Leamon (of "Gretchen" fame). Director AleX Pawlak will lead the student crew, shooting the latter part of the week including the Veterans Day weekend.

As for me, I'll be a Casting Director, Special Effects Guy, 1st Assistant Camera, and Stills Photographer. I think I'll bust out the K-100 and start practicing. And start researching blood squibs, and safety harnesses, and....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    First thing you're gonna need is a strap for that bad boy.

    And an external flash, extra batteries, larger memory thinger, 70-300mm zoom lens, plenty of lens cleaning tissues...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004