Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Original caption:

A tiger cub dressed in traditional Chinese wear is seen at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo in Thailand's Chonburi Province, nearly 100 km (62 miles) east of Bangkok January 26, 2010. Tiger numbers have fallen by more than 70 percent in slightly more than a decade in the Greater Mekong, with the region's five countries containing only 350 tigers, according to a World Wildlife Fund (WWF) report released on Monday. REUTERS/Sukree Sukplang

Got a better caption or photoshop for this Reuters pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your authentic Tiger Woods golf tees.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!
Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Reader Stretch wins with:

And yet Sigfried and Roy remain clueless why tigers attack.

Send me some Blog Ad fodder, Stretch!

Other Contests

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    This is still better than getting stuck in a Las Vegas lounge act... until someone gets mauled.

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Stephen said…

    This picture, from the security cam outside Snoopy's dog house, is the only clue investigators have as to what happened to the popular beagle.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger azlibertarian said…

    "Yes. I just ate your cute little Winnie the Pooh. I'm a tiger. That's what we do.

    Now take this stupid Chinese robe off of me, or I'm gonna turn someone else into tiger turds."

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Apparently, Elin Woods still hasn't let her husband out of the doghouse.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    And yet Sigfried and Roy remain clueless why tigers attack.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Diller said…

    Wearing his new Tommy Hiltiger design Mao jacket, Tony's son Tigger,makes his debut.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "FORE!"

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger danno said…

    "I'm hungry... where's that SumBeetch that did this to me!"

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Gerald said…

    Sumdood is gonna get it!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger The Duck said…

    You have to go to sleep sometime,..then your mine!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    I dare one of you f***ers to LOLCat this. I just dare you!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    Just get me to Puxatauney by Tuesday. I've got a breakfast date with Phil...

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Veeshir said…

    Last week I shot a tiger in my pajamas.
    How he got in them I'll never know.

    Sorta OT, but can you win with a stolen caption?

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    Would you please post this as my prize? Thank you.
    /s/ Stretch

    http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger CW said…

    "Snuggies for Tigers" flopped as too many owners complained about the difficulty of getting their tigers in and out of them. That and the bites.

    CW/chsw

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004