Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apple of my Eye

It's home-made Apple-Cinnamon Schnapps! Or should that be Apfel-Zimt? I bottled this batch inspired by my blowing a grand on Final Cut Studio at Apple.Com. Between doing post-production on our two Advanced Cinematography features and having to produce my own feature for Advanced Video this semester, I figured I might as well jump into the Big Leagues. I'll chalk up my purchase of Adobe Premiere last year as a learning experience; Premiere doesn't like my camera, for some reason. I've been relegated to using iMovie (shown), though most of my editing has been on my MacTop since I can download my lesser cameras to that. This weekend, I should get out of the house and fill a DVCAM tape with some of the in-camera effects I'd like to try.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004