Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic of Climate Genius Danny Glover? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your Lethal Weapon DVDs.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!
Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Cargosquid of UCV wins with:
Riggs! Where's my money, Riggs!

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Danny Glover on the set of his new movie, Lethal Dumbass.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "Free South Africa, you dumb son of a bitch!"

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    American Reparations in South African Krugers!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Wow, screaming for reparations while using a "Dixie" cup, oh the irony...

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Riggs! Where's my money, Riggs!

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I'd like to get reparations for the time and money I've spent watching his stupid ass in films.

    Nevermore.

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Diller said…

    I'm telling you,that Mel's not only a crazy racist MOFO,he don't believe in global warmin neither.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous piperfromtn said…

    I want respirations now! Wait, don't respirations make CO2?

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    And another thing! I blame Global Warming for making me Black!!!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Timmeehh,

    Actually, evolutionarily speaking, you may be right.....

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Gudis said…

    "Predator 2 residuals don't pay like they used to..."

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "King Kong ain't got sh*t on me!"

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "More COWBELL... More COWBELL..."

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous papatodd said…

    And let me tell you how Mel kept me down while we filmed all of those movies that made me millions of dollars. I was repressed, damn it.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    You LIKE ME! YOU REALLY LIKE ME!

    Cool! Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004