Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

At the Saloon

Busted my Booze Budget this month and I hardly got a buzz... except for the homemade anisette I tried last week -- you don't have to age that. On the bright side, it seems I won't have to wait months for the final product. Five weeks seems to be the max for most of the recipes I've browsed. Now to find some decanters suitable for my bar. Left to right: blackberry, raspberry, cherry (X2), apple/cinnamon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Wine? Flavored whisky? Whatcha making?

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Basically soaking fruit & spices in vodka for a time. Opened up the blackberry this weekend. Awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004