Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Turning Japanese

I've been kinda stressed out about the new semester starting this week; so much so that I forgot the Caption Contest for a day and totally blew off turning in stages for Sunday's 3-Gun match. What do I do when I'm stressed out about school? How about take up to five naps a day?

What has me stressed about this semester? Sixteen credit hours! Including Advanced Video Production, Advanced Screenwriting, Post-Production for Film/TV, and um, the real killer, JPN101 Elementary Japanese.

I need a drink. And a nap.


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Windy Wilson said…

    Sixteen Semester Hours?!!
    I remember from my college days (when dirt was new and dinosaurs had not yet turned into fossil fuels, there was something about going from 15 Semester Hours to 16, the burden of that one extra hour was just all out of proportion to the ones before it.
    Good luck, and stay rested!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004