Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this AFP pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Original caption:

US First Lady Michelle Obama and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh listen at the first official State dinner of Obama's administration in the White House in Washington on November 24. With arugula straight from his garden and entertainment by two Oscar winners, President Barack Obama took a fresh take on the state dinner in Washington's top social event since his inauguration.

(AFP/Nicholas Kamm)

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your unused bath towels.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Chris Byrne of Anarchangel wins with:
"You should hear it, in the original Klingon"
Other Contests:

Use Wyatt's links! I always do!

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    (thought bubble) "Holy Vishnu, even the poorest of the poor in my country wouldn't resort to a K-Mart draperies for a dress."

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Michelle: "Jesus, it smells like curry in here."

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    "He wants me
    but only part of the time
    He wants me
    if he can keep me in line
    hush hush
    keep it down now
    voices carry"

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give a little more light back here. Have I got anything caught in my teeth?

    B Woodman
    III-per

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Comment:
    Michelle thinks: "I am so proud of India"
    OR PS
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2009/11/oh-i-am-so-proud-of-india.html

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Deep Roots in Tough Times said…

    I should have gone with the rag on the head look too!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    Michelle: "Damn, I've got to float a biscuit real bad. I hope the Prime Minister's body odor covers the stench!"

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    Manmohan, don't feed the monkey!

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    "You should hear it, in the original Klingon"

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    [M'chelle, later, to Barry] Honey, did you hear about how Vince Young orchestrated a grueling 99-yard drive in the waning seconds of the fourth quarter that ended with a 10-yard TD toss to Kenny Britt with no time left on the clock, to crush the Arizona Cardinals on their first visit to LP Field? WHY CAN'T YOU BE ALL COOL AND HIP LIKE VINCE YOUNG, YOU BOW AND KOWTOWING THIRD-STRINGER?!!

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Maggie Mama said…

    Damn protocol, next State Dinner Barry sits next to me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004