Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your rabbit pelts.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Wyatt Earp of Support Your Local Gunfighter wins with:
Alice is back in Wonderland. And this time, it's personal!

Other Contests:

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
RT's Ponderings
Military Times
Wizbang

Labels:

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004