Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old Halloween costumes.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

Winner!

Rodney Dill of Outside the Beltway wins with the Daffy Duck reference:
"Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha - THRUST!" (THWACK!!!)

Labels:

13 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Jose Jalapeno, on a steek.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Cats" newest star, Rin Tin Tugger.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Fetch your own stick, Ma!"

    ...

    "I already told you, no shitting where you eat!"

    ...

    "Sticks are for dogs, moron. Get yourself an ACORN!" (in case that's a squirrel)

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha - THRUST!" (THWACK!!!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous mostly cajun said…

    "Gimme my stick, BITCH!"

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    I f**ked Rotweilers bigger than you in the kennel. Now, gimme mah stick, punk!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmmmm now I just gotta find me some peanutbutter to dip this in!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous John D said…

    You, Shep, let go of that stick, or I'm gonna have to get medieval on your furry ass!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Rodney,

    Ya beat me to it. Daffy Duck forever!

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Thanks CB

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    You're link to RT's is bad. Extra h in the http as in hhttp.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Carteach said…

    LOLOL......

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It ain't the size of the dog in the fight... it's the size of the fight in the dog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004