Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

2009 AZ State Sub-Gun Championships

What's more fun than a Cactus League Halloween 3-Gun Match? The Arizona State Sub-Machine-gun Championship Match, held on Halloween (more fun because I didn't have to help organize or build it!)! Unfortunately, I came costumed as a blithering idiot and got disqualified for a negligent discharge... my first trip to the Dairy Queen ever.

I'd intended to do more video, but keeping my mags topped off was a full-time job even though I brought 14 of them. Then there were the mechanical problems that led to my DQ. Grr....



At least I got a cool hat out of it!


Hey, here's the whole match!

By the way, my buddy Jon won the Pistol Caliber Carbine Division with his little Kel-Tec Sub2000!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    .... damn, I WANT that hat......

    Eric SWG.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004