Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Like I Need Another Hole in My Head

...I needed another video camera. The Flip UltraHD fits in my pocket better than the Canon PowerShot and shoots in 16:9 High Def (720p) so I can shoot B Roll with it, in conjunction with my High Def SONY. I'm considering taking it to matches and placing it to get the wide "master shot" while I cover the closer shots with the Canon... but then there's the black side bars that'll show up when mix 16:9 and 4:3 formats.

Y'all don't care about that, do you?




Here's a screenshot of Jon enjoying a frosty adult beverage while launching a Thai Civil War.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    I'm not gonna ask why you have a High Def camera set up in your bathroom.

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Because that's where the mirror is, Buttmunch! :) Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be using this to send the Folks at Home a view of my Turkey Day in the city where everybody else's Grandma lives.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What Kind of tripod do you have hooked up to your flip? I am looking for an expandable tripod for my flip and I cannot find one and I am desperately on the hunt!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I used the tripod that came with a cheap BSA spotting scope. Rather than using an expandable tripod, I've found a little Digital tripod less than half the size that'll suit my needs more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004