Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Got a better caption or photoshop for this photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even those slightly-used brassieres you've out-grown.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

Winner!

Serr8d of The Cutting Edge wins with:
"This is my Gisele Bundchen, come hither look! Wanna see my inflatable derriere?"

Other Contests:
Support Your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT's Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

16 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Mister Hippo said…

    How about one of these:

    "You put your right hand in..."

    "Cerveza con cleavage"

    "Everybody take a knee."

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Beer goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water. Our shark."

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Thirdpower said…

    I left my heart... er... BEER in San Francicso

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Maggie Mama said…

    Big Bro still loves recreating "South Pacific" after downing a few brews.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "In a former life, my name was Xena."

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger The Duck said…

    "oh boy! Peanuts!"

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    Aww, yeah! Rapper's Delight is on. I love this song. Watch me bust a move without spilling a drop!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger gregor said…

    Maurice has the vapors after his Obama Care funded sex change operation doesn't turn out as hoped...

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Horray "Cash for Clunkers", two more trade-ins and three more beers and I'll be getting real implants.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "I'm thinker than you drunk I am."

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Just another Kennedy with political aspirations.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    "I'm telling you. . last night, she much hotter after a few rounds of tequila shots.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    David Hasselhoff says sotto voce: "Finally! someone has beaten me out in a worst-dressed contest!"

    --------------------

    'Transgendered' is now the inspiration for modern-day hipsters.

    --------------------

    "This is my Gisele Bundchen, come hither look! Wanna see my inflatable derriere?"

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Cocaine is a helluva drug

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kyle The Opinionated said…

    1. "Woodstock: The Morning After"

    2. "...Last thing I remember after the raft beached was the coneheaded guy playing a banjo...Why does my bobo hurt?"

    3. "What do you mean, 'the Girls Gone Wild Bus has already left'???"

    4. Miss West Virginia 2009

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    First time evah winning without a pshop! What, did I swallow a thesaurus or something?

    Thanks, CB~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004