Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Gun Fun in the Scorching Sun

I gave this match a rather small round count seeing as how it's a summer match, so I really could have shot my little single-stack SIG. The match was lightly attended (as expected) with only five of us shooting all three guns. I saw we got some new shooters who heard about us from the Thursday Night Match... maybe we'll see some more long guns out there as the weather cools down.





And finally, here's what happens when Mister Fancy-Pants Stage Designer gets too excited and doesn't keep his frikkin' head in the game:

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous kirk said…

    I can just hear you grumbling the whole time "who designed this damed stage"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004