Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lookit the Grouse! Lookit the Grouse!


The local Walgreen's had some Honduran "Blender's Gold" singles I thought I'd try over the next week.

I'll probably shoot the P229 in Sunday's match (haven't shot it since my very first USPSA match at Cactus). It shoots like a laser but there's that long first DA trigger pull. There isn't a lot of pistol in the multi-gun format I designed, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna reload if I don't need to!

I wonder how many readers of W.E.B. Griffin's Brotherhood of War series tried The Famous Grouse after its prominent product placement therein?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Len said…

    I'm glad I'm not the only one....I have a bottle in my cabinet right now due to that series.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004