Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School BATF

If you thought my rifle stage brain fart was something, get this: yesterday was the First Day of School, NOT next week, as somehow my brain was thinking 29th and my schedule was saying 26th! No, I wasn't tippling at the bar mid-week! Even now, the glass of podo-ju is sitting in the fridge waiting for 5 o'clock and dinner to roll around.

As for the other accoutrement, it's time to remind myself that I'm a poor college student again and no longer on summer vacation. Thankfully, a fellow film studnut tipped me off to the reading assignment, so I won't be too far behind. Thanks, Lauren!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the value of those stages, make you think fast, and even when you muck up, fix it fast. No other environment to practice that, and you certainly don't want to start in an emergency.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004