Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Go Go Firefox 3.5!

The Saloon's Number One Blogstation, a 5-year-old Dell desktop, had me worried about virii, insufficient memory, and such with its grinding to a halt occasionally. The Outlook Express would still run like blazes, but the FF browser was a great big tub of frozen molasses. Installed Firefox 3.5 yesterday and WHOOHOO! I got high-speed internet again!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    Same thing happens to me if I don't update my browser in a timely manner, but there are times when I simply MUST wait. Avant has a habit of fixing things in a way that results in broken this or thats. Latest boo-boo was a java problem. I haven't bothered to see if there's a newer version that corrects it yet.

    How appropriate that my verification word is "changly".

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm liking FF 3.5 too. Just upgraded today.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Bob Hawkins said…

    Hit ctrl-J and click "Clear List" once in a while. Clears out the gunk.

    Turing word: "inuffoop"

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous hanum said…

    still has many bugs but Firefox 3.6 has just launched recently ;))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004