Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Humpless Humpday Shuffle

Just a lazy, crazy summer day today... enjoying not having homework, though I should get my butt in gear and finish registering for fall classes before I head out on summer vacation. That, and clean house, because my super-hawt house-keeper, Lisa the Biker Chick, is disgusted with my lazy cleaning habits.

After hours and hours of not hearing a soul today (you can't count a robot phone call from Best Buy), I opened up the music machine, 2.5kB to 3kB this time. Beats 24/7 Michael Jackson coverage.

1. Natalie Merchant - "One Fine Day"
2. Metallica - "Nothing Else Matters" (S&M)
3. Molly Hatchet - "Gator Country"
4. Candlebox - "Change"
5. Spyro Gyra - "Mallet Ballet"
6. Foreigner - "Hot-Blooded" (Live)
7. Doc Watson - "Soldier's Joy"
8. Spyro Gyra - "Old San Juan"
9. Stevie Wonder - "Isn't She Lovely?"
10. Chuck Prophet - "What Makes the Monkey Dance?"
11. Mike & the Mechanics - "Silent Running"
12. Pretenders - "I'm Not in Love"
13. Weezer - "Suzanne"
14. Led Zeppelin - "In the Evening"
15. Guns 'n' Roses - "Paradise City"
16. Ted Nugent - "Gloria"
17. Marlene Dietrich - "Lili Marlene"
18. The Knack - "Good Girls Don't"
19. Foghat - "Chateau Lafitte '59 Boogie"
20. Def Leppard - "Rocket"
21. Moody Blues - "I Know You're Out There Somewhere"
22. Queensryche - "Eyes of a Stranger"
23. Nickleback - "Diggin' This"
24. Gilbert O' Sullivan - "Claire"
25. No Doubt - "The Climb"

Good mix, non?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    Oooh, Molly Hatchet! How did you know they were on my mind?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004