Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Darn, I miss Korea!

Here's three lovely and photogenic ladies I remember from my final Korea tour hamming it up at a gathering known as "Communist Party '04." Lots of realistic-looking Korean toy guns at play (no orange tip required). There were also guys in Che Guevera shirts with drawn-on mustaches, but I know what my readers like!

The caption on the Dear Leader's photo reads, "I Love the Shenanigang!"

h/t to Jennifer

Yeah, I did a little Photoshopping on the trigger fingers.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Teh young lady on the right has the features of a redhead, but from the pic I'm no so sure she's a natural redhead.

    Can you confirm my deep-rooted suspicions? I mean, really?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004