Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Late? For Moi?

Skip this if you're under 40 and/or not a cheesy music fan.

Was chatting with an old friend on the FaceBook thingie. Here's the gist:

CB: I did whip out a screenplay tonight for the Advanced Cinematography class to consider, though. Looking for 4 or 8 minute Horror genre.

Him: So stare in the mirror for 4 to 8 minutes. hah-hah-hah-hah.

CB: Naw, I get to 3:55 and a pair of red eyes appear hovering behind me.

Him: Yea, but can you say Candyman three times?

CB: I think one of those red eyes was glass... Maybe it was Sammy Davis Jr.
Buh, boom Tsssssh! Try the veal, tip your wait staff!

Him: It's gettin kinda late for Blob, eh?

(He's three time zones ahead.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004