Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

TGIW Shuffle - Kenny Loggins to No Doubt

Not a bad week -- finished up Video with only one wrong answer on the final, Film final with enough extra credit to max out, and both movies didn't get booed out of the classroom. My screenwriting Prof told me that my final script was entertaining and ambitious enough to be made into a Hollywood 90-minute movie, but I'd rushed through some story development to squeeze it into the 20 pages (equals 20 minutes) needed for the class! Said it would make a good short story, but as a screenplay, the plot twist would confuse too many viewers.

1. Kenny Wayne Shepherd "Shame, Shame, Shame"
2. Nirvana "Breed"
3. Nine Inch Nails "Ruiner"
4. Nazareth "Love Hurts"
5. Kenny Wayne Shepherd "Trouble Is..."
6. Lindsay Buckingham "This Nearly Was Mine"
7. Monkees "Last Train to Clarksville"
8. Natalie Merchant "Wonder"
9. Marvin Gaye "Heard it Through the Grapevine"
10.Monster Magnet "Silver Future"
11. Metallica "The Shortest Straw"
12. Metallica "Wherever I May Roam"
13. Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs "Ballad of Jed Clampett"
14. Linda Ronstadt "Different Drum"
15. Nickelback "Breathe"
16. Linda Ronstadt "Long, Long Time"
17. Mariah Carey "Someday"
18. Led Zeppelin "Dazed and Confused"
19. Led Zeppelin "The Wanton Song"
20. Matchbox 20 "Never Going Back Again"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    Ido love Kenny Wayne Sheppard! His music and playing inspires me.

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Damn. We share so much taste in tunes!
    I must say "Blue on Black" is my favorite Kenny Wayne though. And what greater song has Metallica done than "Sandman"? And I've never felt wrong with anything by Creed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004