Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

I think I've solved my scheduling quandary: attend the NRA Convention/Gunblogger events as a roaming videographer through Friday night, including rubbing elbows at Majerle's Sports Bar that night, skipping the Saturday Banquet (and saving $70 for a meal I'd probably be too busy or nervous to eat), heading back to Tucson and shooting the May ACTS Match Saturday morning, then attending both the Saturday and Sunday Night Screenings at the college.

Those of you folks with kids and jobs will probably laugh, but for an asocial hermit like me, that's a darned busy schedule!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    That's pretty much my schedule as well, although I'll hang around Saturday during the day to cruise the seminars and exhibit floor a bit.

    And then there's also the Thursday Nite get-together at Friday's Front Row.

    See you there!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    I only wish I had half of your energy.

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    That sounds remarkably busy to me.

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Mike W. said…

    Hope to see you there.

    Kevin - What is this Friday's thing going on Thursday night? I'm flying in from Philly Thursday morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004