Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TGIW Shuffle -- A to Genesis Version

After a a grueling Cinematography test (lots of essay questions), a nap, and a plateful of Catfish and Chips, I'm ready for a stiff drink and some tunes. Must be I drove the Stang to school today -- I usually don't carry CDs in the ragtop and the wind noise drowns out the radio at speeds at or near a breakneck 55 miles per hour wink-wink. I get the full MP3 concert in the truck, so I don't get a hankering for tunage later in the day. Hmmm, somehow my playlist today only runs from "A" to "Genesis."

1. Candlebox "Far Behind"
2. Eagles "Hotel California"
3. Duran Duran "Thank You" (Led Zep cover)
4. Aerosmith "Living on the Edge"
5. Alan Parson's Project "Damned if I Do"
6. Bush "Swim"
7. Beatles "Good Night"
8. Chris Rhea "The Road to Hell"
9. Blind Melon "Out on the Tiles" (Led Zep cover)
10. Cranberries "Will You Remember?"
11. Foghat "Night Shift"
12. Elvis Presley "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"
13. Bowling for Soup "Girl All the Bad Guys Want"
14. Chemical Brothers "Galvanize"
15. Def Lepard "Excitable"
16. Bryan Adams "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?"
17. Alanis Morrisette "Uninvited"
18. Canned Heat "Going Up the Country"
19. Bush "A Tendency to Start Fires"
20. Deep Purple "Smoke on the Water"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    You do befuddle me with your music choices. I like that.

    BTW, why does your blog ad for the Saloon Contest Winner go to the RedCross website?

    Da Goddess
    dagoddess.com

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    'Cuz Lil Brother doesn't have a blog of his own and the ARC is his charity of choice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004