Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

ACTS Tactical Cowboy

The AZ ACTS Evil Design Team came up with another fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon. This time, it was 19th Century Gunfights, and some of us even dressed for the occasion. With the exception of eschewing comfortable footwear, of course.

Matchwinner Karl (right) had been fighting food poisoning all day, but still kicked ass with a .45 Winchester and two blackpowder cartridge-conversion revolvers. Karl and Kevin (center) are the only regular cowboys to play the CAS game.






A good time was had by all, but we can tell some of the regulars are itching for a Tactical Tommy hosefest next month. I think the inspiration for that will be Best Gunfights Documented by Mall Ninjas.

Here's some Video for ya!

Oh, yeah, I placed 7th out of 20 shooters!

And here's some more Video, based on Custer's Last Stand!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Veeshir said…

    Heh, if you want a leg-up on the competition......

    I recently bought an Uberti Top Break (Schofield) in .45LC, I found that the speed loaders for my S&W 629 fit it perfectly.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Ceramic God said…

    Speed loaders were not permitted for the "cowboy" category.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004