Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cruelty to the Aged


Blog Buddy B. sent me this -- then I realized I had the same graphic sitting on my desktop for over a month but had very little time to blog.

Bad Blob!

The cycle begins anew. Our *second* film looms late this week... but my video team is ahead of the game, though the editor is probably cursing my sloppy camerawork and direction.

It'll take a while to YouTube our first film, since I saved it as an autostart DVD to turn in, but neglected to save the .MOV file (gotta recreate it in Final Cut Pro) to share it with the few blog readers interested in such things.

Do you even care?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Carteach said…

    Exactly when are you going to get around to doing this?

    Harumph.

    (g)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004