Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trigger Time

Looks like I'm going to be a shootin' fool this week. Today, I'm shooting a black-and-white dream sequence for our final film, a music video. Tomorrow, it's desert locations in color. This weekend, it's the Cactus 3-Gun Fun Match, plus I'm shooting our video final, a feature story I'm doing on Jon, "Fastest Gun in the PPD?"

Interestingly, at the April ACTS Match I learned that our own A.B., a Tucson crime lab guy, won the Gold in his division! Good on ya!

Oh, the Glock and Beretta are AirSoft guns from CB's Prop Department (I'm the Drug Dealer, this time) and the Can o' Air is for blowing the dust out of the Bolex camera.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004