Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a better caption or photoshop for this photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your goat cheese recipes!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

Winner!

Maggie Mama wins with:
Some days you wear the Angorra; some days the Angorra wears you.
Drop me a line soon, so I can put up your blog ad, Maggie Mama!

Other Contests

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT's Ponderings

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Jay said…

    It beats a bicycle any day.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger CaptainAttila said…

    Stacy demonstrates the new, government approved, Dodge Ram pick-up.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    The premiere of "Girls Gone Wild - Ozarks" became an overnight sensation through parts of rural Appalachia.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Government sources reveal a photo of Patient Zero - the first carrier of "Hot Broad Flu."

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous RT said…

    "Why's this horse so tiny?"

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Timmeehh said…

    Where's the kickstart?

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    How to make a horny old goat happy.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Let's give this pshop a run.

    (But before you visit, remember, this is also "National Offend a Feminist Week". Just sayin'... )

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger DoubleTapper said…

    This is the only way I can get my Arab husband to even look in my direction!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Maggie Mama said…

    Some days you wear the Angorra; some days the Angorra wears you.

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    Somehow this new version of goat.se isn't as disturbing as I expected.

    Da Goddess
    dagoddess.com

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    She's always liked it a little gruff.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    New Enumclaw travel brochure.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Kyle The Opinionated said…

    "This karma thing's a bitch. I begged for this sort of thing back before I shot myself in the bunker."

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Obama's handy work has costs me my house, my car and my job. Now all I have left is my horny billy goat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004