Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Woman's Tree-rat Terrorist

...is another's cuddly freedom fighter.

Mom is very protective of her chipmunk friends, though she'll point the Finger of Death at the squirrels pigging out in the bird feeder. Lil Bro and I dutifully oblige by popping (or trying to) the lil tree rats with .22s or pellet guns.

Mom would like having Eric around.

The South Park Pundit seems to be a sqwerl-sympathizer.... Bah!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    .... good lord, I so love sniping those little varmints.....

    Eric

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I killed all the squirrels, I wouldn't get to watch the hawks eat them.

    Nor would I get to train them to do my bidding and take over the world! Muahaha...wait, I'm not supposed to tell anyone about that...

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We found out today that Chipmunks can't swin. We found one floating dead as Elvis in the middle of Binkers inflatable pool this afternoon.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Chicken broth, onions, garlic, baby carrots, and a can of Rotel tomatoes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004