Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Not the Winning Caption:

Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama toasts with a beer at the Raleigh Times Bar in Raleigh, North Carolina, May 6, 2008. (Jason Reed/Reuters)

Got a caption or photoshop for this Reuters photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your once-worn bowling shoes.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winners!

1st Place: Dennis of Gone Rick Motel wins with:
Hold on Michelle...Let me put my beer goggles on
2nd Place: Gregor of Sad Old Goth places as runner-up:
"So... is this what you call a "Black and Tan"..?

Other Contests

bRight & Early (1st Place last week!)
WILLisms (3rd Place last week)
Outside the Beltway
Public Pondering
Wizbang
Right Pundits
Gone Rick Motel

Support Your Local Gunfighter

















Mail-in Photoshops

GM_simon

Labels:

16 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Hold on Michelle...Let me putmy beer goggles on

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    He is making the old toasting rhyme:

    Here's to you,
    Here's to me,
    F*** you,
    Here's to me.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Comrade Misfit said…

    Here's to the rotting yet ambulatory corpse of the Clinton campaign.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger gregor said…

    "So... is this what you call a "Black and Tan"..?

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hillary, are you ready for your shower?

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I'm in.

    ;D

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here, you're going to need this.

     
  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    In an effort to win the "Bear Grylls Vote," Barack Obama drinks his own urine.

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A toast, to Health and Success, to Louis Farakan, Rev. Wright, The PLO, Hamas, Al Queidah, and all my other supporters!

    And to my presidency he in Saudi America!

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    We crushed Hillary like a grape... what remains is pure distilled evil.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I had one of these one time before. Made me want to listen to country music, buy a pickup truck and move to a trailer park."

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    With the West Virginia primary looming, Barack Obama unveils his latest campaign strategy: Beer for Votes.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    Gregor wins! That caption busted me up.

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    B. Hussein Obama, thinking to self, "Those damn rednecks drink this shit? It looks like a urine sample with a head on it."

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    North Carolina Voters put Obama to the deciding Christian/Muslim test.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See! I told you I could fill a glass! Now, where's that Constitution those cousin-humping rednecks are always going on about?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004